United Way of North Central New Mexico
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
United Way of North Central New Mexico tackles systemic problems affecting families and children in our five-county community. We rally community support, provide comprehensive resources and raise funds to increase family stability and educational attainment. Because when every family and every child has the chance to thrive, our community has a stronger, brighter future.
Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account, or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials in order to submit to these forms.
- Submittable submissions can only be accessed with the email address used to create the submission, and this cannot be edited after submission. Because of this, we suggest using a general email address to make your agency account, so you don't lose access to your information if staffing changes.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser, and that the files are valid file types. You can find the acceptable file types under the "Choose File" button on the application.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
- Check out the Submitter Resource Center for help videos and articles or to reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions.